Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Lovers Day!





Cookie Decorating! Somehow I got it stuck in my mind that in order to be a good mom, you have to make sugar cookies for holidays and let your kids decorate them. Thanks a lot Jen! So.......this year, our dear friend, Anita saved the day when she brought Milo some sugar cookies, icing, and sprinkles for his Valentine. I can't tell you how happy I was! I mean.....I love making cookies and all, but SUGAR cookies?! What a mess! Milo had a blast frosting every last one. I don't think they are very sanitary as he shoved pink icing up his nose and in his mouth as steps one and two of the icing process. Do you think it's time to buckle down and get the kid's hair cut? Maybe.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Of course sugar-cookie making IS the main ingredient in being a good mother, which is why we have done it once. I take it back, twice. Milo looks like he had a great time and I'll bet that frosting smelled as good as it tasted...right up close.