Sunday, January 24, 2010

A few Months ago!

We went to CORNBELLIES at Thanksgiving Point. It was great! The kids had a blast sliding down slides, racing plastic ducks, shooting pumpkins out of massive air guns, jumping on huge air trampolines, racing tractor go karts, riding the train, etc....etc....etc....!

P.S. Malia refuses to look at me if the camera is in her sight. This is the best I could do!
Uncle BAWB met us and had a blast teaching Milo how to rope a steer! YEEEEHAAWWW!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE this picture!! Bob should use it as his facebook profile.

Unknown said...

B-A-W-B, Bob! Yes. Love that outfit Malia is wearing. You made it, I presume. Should we have a sewing weekend? That would be very fun.

Beth said...

I did whip that little sucker up! The skirt was made in OCT 2008 when she was 4 months old. OF COURSE it still fit her in OCT 2009! Why wouldn't it? P.S. I'm OBSESSED with sewing right now. I cannot get enough! A weekend would be GGGGGGGGREAT!