Saturday, June 26, 2010

California!


Yay! I love going to California with the fam!
We drove down and stayed in Laguna Beach. I love the beach.
We went to Disneyland, Sea World, hung out with friends and family, played at the beach, ate yummy food (Wahoo Tacos rocks!),
and had a blast just hanging out! It was so much fun.
I want to go back already. Have I mentioned that I LOVE the beach?
If Kelly ever makes it big with his dirt bike riding,
I'm buying a beach house.
Have you ever seen a 6'5" professional dirt bike rider? Dang!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What the devil?! We just got back from CA too! And we went to Sea World and the beach! We could have been at the exact same places at the exact same time. We should have carpooled :) Ha ha

Beth said...

We actually went the last week of April. Eeeeks! I'm a really slow blogger! Hope you had fun though! LOVE Sea World!

Michelle @ Twig said...

Laguna is our absolute FAVORITE! Looks like so much fun