Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy 2nd Malia!!


Happy Birthday little lady! I can't believe she is already 2. It's just not fair! I miss all of her baby chub. I can't say that I miss lugging her 29 pound love around town though. We had a great party for her at the park. We ate yummy Tongan chicken, Anita's baked beans, watermelon, ice cream, etc. It was great. She was spoiled rotten with way too much princess stuff. I just don't know about all of this girlie stuff. It kind of freaks me out. I'm so used to farm equipment, trucks, and cowboy stuff. It's too cute to see Malia running around the house with everyone's shoes, a million necklaces, a purse, and anything that sparkles. We love you miss Malia Jayne!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What a pretty girl! She sure loves all that girly stuff!