Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pictures! Jesse 4 1/2 months, etc.






I have been taking a class for my studio lighting so have just HAD to practice on the kids. It's been good to have somthing force me to do it. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard to take pictures of my own kids with a studio in my basement but for some reason it really is. Maybe I'm just as lame as I think I am. Ya.....prolly. :) Well....excuse the lack of nice clothes and hair. These were all impromptu. Jesse is 4 1/2 months. Malia is 4 months away from turning 3 ( cry, cry, cry), and Milo is a month away from his 7th birthday.

4 comments:

The Dunford Family said...

That Jesse is looking more and more like Kelly. I kid you not. I'm excited to use this new lighting knowledge in the next few months!! Wink, wink!

Ami Hart said...

So cute! You'll have to take some pics of my kids when I come out there this summer.

Rachel said...

I'm glad to hear that you are loving that class, I bet it has been so helpful to you. You're way talented and just all around amazing! Love ya! It makes me so happy to see pictures on here. Thank you!

Emily said...

Cute pictures Beth. Your kids are getting so big!