Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday Milo!



Seriously? He's 7 years old? I'm getting so old......sigh. It was a great day. Milo woke up at 7:02 am (he tells me the exact time every single morning!). He opened Malia's door, as he always does, woke her up, as he always does, and got the party going! They started screaming, woke Jesse up (Grrrrrrrr....) and went down to Nana's for pancakes. Thank you Nana for giving Milo 7 scoops of ice cream before 8am! Boy was he hyper. After school we opened a couple of presents, went to Classic Skating, ate pizza in the car, ate dippin dots at Trafalga, opened more presents, and headed home. What a fun day! He said it was the best birthday EVER! Love you cowboy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

LMSUMSION said...

Yo Beth! Tell Milo Happy Birthday from us too! It was so great seeing all your happy faces! ~Lex

LMSUMSION said...

And don't say I never comment! ;)

Unknown said...

7 years has flown by. Cute Mil. I love the hat. Bruce has a couple of those Legos--we should get them together and they can bust up the underworld.

Kristen said...

I don't just stalk, I make comments too! I can't believe he is 7! Would these kids just slow down already?!?

Rachel said...

That sounds like a way fun birthday! That kid is just growing up like crazy. Good parents, doing all that fun stuff!