Thursday, May 26, 2011

Couch and Photography props for sale!

Super super comfortable couch. Kelly and I used it when we were kid less. It's in perfect condition. $200.00.



Awesome swing for the little wee babies. Works great. $20.00.

Lovely orange chair. Thought I'd use it more for doing outdoor pictures but I just don't. $15.00.

Lovely avocado green chair. This lovely piece has a swivel function. Oh ya! $15.00.

Oh this couch makes me so happy. I wish I had more storage space and I'd totally keep it. Looks awesome in pictures! $50.00.



Fire Engine pedal car. I love this little thing too. I have the ladders that go on either side of the back. One of the ladders is missing one of the little dowels but it is otherwise in perfect condition. I paid $100.00 for it. I'll sell it for $50.00.

Leave me a comment if you're interested or have any questions! Or of course call or text me!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh man! I LOOOOOVE the orange couch and yellow swivel chair! I may need to get those.

Beth said...

You got it lady. Want to come take a look?

Nichole said...

Haley jones sent me to your blog, I am wondering if you still have your orange couch or chairs available. If you do I would love to buy them. I Don't have your number but you can call or text me at 801-368-3135 or my email is nicholewburdett@gmail.com

Totten said...

Where are you located? I would love to buy the orange couch and chair and fire truck car. If you still have any of it available. 702-236-7816 Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to buy several of these items if still available. Can you let me know what you still have? I'm in Houston but am happy to arrange transport/freight/shipping and all those details. Thank you!

James, Heather, Evan, Emie and Pete said...

Are any of these items still available?