Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ella Rose Allman

Ella Rose Allman

Oh.....this baby makes me happy. I know I have neglected my blog for months and months, but I am finding my way back. Ella is worth a blog post, don't ya think? She was born January 4, 2013 at 11:59pm. She was 7 lbs 9 oz. We brought her home on January 7. What a blessing she is! She is an angel baby. We rarely hear her cry and she only gets up once a night to eat. I never knew babies like this existed! What a dream.  I have a 2 week old baby and I am not exhausted. WHAT??!!!! Loving every minute of time with her.  

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh Beth she is a doll! What a lovely shot you got. I'm sad I couldn't be there to do photos, but I would love to help with more - for reals!

Mama Barnes said...

Love that baby girl. What an adorable little thing she is!!!