Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Halloween.........







Why is Halloween so awesome?! I love it. I love the craziness of going to the school to cheer on my kid in the parade. (don't love that I forgot my camera). I love the last minute costume changes. (thank you Malia. She was a witch until she went to the ward Halloween party and cried her eyes out because "I don't want to be a WITCH. I want to be a princess like all of those girls!"). Love the hectic dinner trying to shove anything healthy down the kids anticipating the overload of crap they would soon inhale. I just love it all! Jesse thought his costume was awesome too. He giggled everytime we put it on him!
Dont' think I didn't try to get Milo to let me take his picture. He refused. I kept the peace.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mama Barnes said...

Love seeing the kids in their costumes. Hope they had a great Halloween. Wish we had been there to see them. Maybe next year.