Saturday, November 5, 2011

my new studio rocks!






I'm so happy that my studio is finally FINISHED!! We have been working on it off and on for the past year. That third kid of ours kicked my butt for a while. (really it was the 2 year old. The baby was great!) We took out a wall, framed in a new double door, painted, had hardwood floors put in, a bunch of electrical stuff, etc. It was a long process. I am working on organizing all of my props and getting all of my fabric backdrops stretched. Whew. Speaking of props....check out this gold stool!!! I am in love with it. It is my friend's. I am not giving it back. EVER. Oh crap. Just remembered it's a dang family heirloom. I guess I will give have to give it back. Grrrrrr. Anyway.....I love having the studio back and running. This sweet lil' darling in these photos was a dream. She slept and slept and slept. I propped her just the way I wanted her and just snapped away. Love it when that happens. The headband is another Cessalea design. (see previous post)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

I need to come take advantage of this new studio.......... Elle had a face rash for weeks, then a forehead bruise, etc. So I kept putting off calling you to arrange something. I think we are close to looking normal again and it sounds like just in time to try out the new fancy digs too.

Shannon said...

Love it!!!! I so want a studio! What kind of lighting do you use?