Monday, May 14, 2012

My Baby Mamas!


Just looking at this pictures makes me have baby tears. I look back 9 years ago when I was desperate to have babies and couldn't. I never could have imaged how blessed I was going to be. I had no idea that these relationships with my sweet baby mamas could have been what they are. I love these girls. I love the sacrifice they made for ME - for their babies. I am so proud of them and the women they have become. I will always have a place for each of them within my heart. They made it possible for me to become a mother - for me to have a mother's day. Thank you April, Sadey and Rachel for everything you have done for me. Thank you for your selfless sacrifice and love you have for our children. I love you all forever!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

chocolatemessx10 said...

Perfectly said - these babies and their Moms' have been an amazing part of our family. It is so beautiful that they were all there for Milo... truly wonderful!