Wednesday, May 19, 2010

13 years?!?!?!?!?


I just can't believe that Kelly and I have been together for 13 years. I feel old. :( We are old! I'm so happy to have Kelly as my husband and best friend. He makes me laugh to the point of crying just like my girlfriends did in high school (yes.....that's you Emily, Emily, and Ami!) Can you even say "girlfriends" these days? See......I'm totally old! Kelly, thanks for staying by my side through all of the tough times. I love your stinking guts!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sadey said...

Bethie, I just love you both so so so much!! :) Thank you two for being the aweseome "old" 13 year couple that you are! hehe LYSG!

Unknown said...

ME? Awww, Beth. 13 years IS, as a matter of fact, a long time. You are old. But so darn cute that you wouldn't even know it. :) Cute picture, too. p.s. my word to type in is "shorta" which is funny because it's not true of you two.

ajmah said...

Awwww.

Shannon said...

Someday maybe we can be as cute as you guys ;)