Thursday, May 13, 2010

I can't STOP!!!!

Okay.....it's out now. I cannot stop making dresses for my little gal. I am addicted. It's my CRACK! Maybe it's a problem that she has 40 dresses hanging in her closet. YES.....I did say 40. I know.....I know.....it's a serious problem. Keep in mind....she's been wearing the same size since she was 6 months old, so it's not really my fault. I have to shop. Hello???!!!! Well.....now that it's out I can start posting a few of them. This dress was last week's project. It was a fun one. Kelly says she looks like a Mexican Cha-Cha girl! Hehehehe. She's not even a Mexican. Silly Daddy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sadey said...

Oh my goodness! Beth I absolutely love love this!! You have such an aweseome talent!!

P.S. I'd say this is a GOOD crack ... and not a real one :P