Sunday, May 23, 2010

Carter Jack

We love babies! I'm so excited that Shay finally had her cute baby boy. I warned her before he was born that I was going to steal him for lots of pictures. We got several great shots for his first (of MANY) photo shoot. What a doll he is. I call him "Dude" because of his long, straight, blonde hair. It is the best!












Milo is in love with Carter too! He keeps telling everyone that he has a new best friend named Carter. It's pretty much adorable!

We need a baby. Anyone know where I can pick one up? Anyone? Anyone? :)

3 comments:

chocolatemessx10 said...

Honestly the cutest EVER!! I have some amazing sisters...Shay - you make some pretty cute babies and Bethie - You are out of control amazing with your pictures and your style. Love you!

Shannon said...

Wow, that Shay sure makes a beautiful baby!!! I wonder how she does it?!

Beth said...

Do you really wonder? If so....we may need to have a chat. :O